The Lucky 13 Clover Spiritual Supply Court Case Oil is used when you are facing litigation or charges against you and you want the Judge to look favorably on your petition and not take consideration of the other’s side.
The image on the label is the scales of justice, balanced evenly between one side or the other, as the Judge’s gavel has struck the hardwood block used to issue the declaration.
Uses for Lucky 13 Clover Court Cases Oil:
* Anoint Court Case candles when served a summons to appear in Court
* To aid and assist in reducing or dismissing legal charges or sentencing against you
* Anoint your person when you are facing litigation of all types
* Anoint your hands and head before meeting with any attorney or counselor regarding legal matters
* Add some of the oil to your liquid laundry detergent to wash your clothes you plan to wear to Court to protect you from legal wrongdoings
To order a Lucky 13 Clover Court Case Candle to complete your ritual, please click here:
How to do the Court Case Candle Ritual:
* Read on how to perform the five candle Court Case spell here: http://www.free-candle-spells.com/2009/11/08/readers-questions-how-to-do-a-court-case-spell/
We use nut oils in our products, which may include almond, sunflower, peach kernel, olive, and other nut oils, or a blend thereof, which may be of a concern for some who have allergies to such products. We do not use synthetic oils in our products.
Please note: The legend, lore and usage of each product listed for sale at Lucky 13 Clover Spiritual Supply is listed on each page. Please visit our site and educate yourself in the products before ordering as we do not give free product consultations over the phone.